New Dayz Server - Dayz.revenantgaming.com:2302

Blackvertigo1

Revenant Member
User name: Blackvertigo1

Are you over 18? Yes

Location? USA

Did someone refer you to Revenant Gaming? If so who refereed you? Cobrazane

What game are you playing currently with Revenant? Space Engineers

Are there any other features or games you'd like to see Revenant Gaming have/host? Not currently

Any other comments or suggestions you'd like to make? Just want to hang out with someone in SE.

Do you agree to both Revenant's Website/Discord/and Community rules? I Agree

Sipowicz

Server Admin
Staff member
Welcome on Mr. Vertigo!!,

We've been promising the addition of some mods to the Space engineers server. Hopefully very soon i will have some time to post info detailing those mods, and set up polls. Glad you seem to be enjoying the server. If you need a hand with anything you know what to do. So with out further ado..... here's my "Canned" response.....

We host a few other game servers, and have a few other game divisions that may peak your interest.

If you haven't already, join our Steam Group. That is where you'll find any info regarding events for the various Rev servers.

While Donations are NOT required they are the engine that drives the community bus. Any help is GREATLY appreciated!

Another FREE way that you can help Revenant Gaming Grow is to Vote for our servers as often as you can!!

Links to Donate, or Vote can be found on their respective game pages. Game pages links on the main page.

Lastly,

Welcome to Revenant Gaming!!! (y):D

Blackvertigo1

Revenant Member
I will be quite busy but will be able to vote some in time once I get the steam group OK'd.

Looking forward for some SE game play, nice that I found a good SE server and community in hand.
I will post here an idea from the workshop which I use always when going into a Survival session:
HUD COMPASS (Made by Zkillerproxy)
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1469072169&searchtext=compass
This might need to be voted of course on, but it is very useful.