Offline Raid Protection

Sipowicz

Server Admin
Staff member
ARK Admin
SE Admin
Just gonna put this on the table. I think adding ORP to the PvPvE cluster will help it appeal more to the PvE crowd. While ORP1 can be enabled within the games settings, it disables Alliance. So the only option would be using ORP2 which is a MOD. If we add ORP2 our mod count would climb to 3. As always in the future if the features we want get incorporated into the game the mod will go. I Don't like adding mods, but in my current research ORP2 seems solid. So if it helps us attract more long term players im willing to give it a shot.

DISCUSS!!!!

cappy

Regular
Its a shame disables alliances, as for more mods = more to go wrong and need updating but i'm easy with whatever is decided.

DudeAwesome

Server Admin
Staff member
ARK Admin
Supporter
I'm kinda with Cappers. More mods make it slightly more complicated but get the job done. Either way, anything works for me.

Sipowicz

Server Admin
Staff member
ARK Admin
SE Admin
Ok, Ive updated the message of the day. Player activity is low enough that doing a vote would be pointless. I have spoken with most of our current players and ORP2 is a go.

Once i get settings hammered out, ill give everyone a heads up and add the mod in.

Sipowicz

Server Admin
Staff member
ARK Admin
SE Admin
"Updates will be performed weekly Sunday @ 2:00PM EST when needed. Major Bug fixes come as needed. ORP2 will notify players and admins in game, if a new version has been released."

Last time he updated it was April 9th