No More Room in Hell

RivaCom

Forum Master
Staff member
Bronze Donor
Supporter
Rex and I were talking, and to mix things up a little bit. We'd like to get a NMRIH game going. This can handle up to 8 players and is a mix of survival/horror with puzzles.

http://www.nomoreroominhell.com/

I'm not sure whats required(it's free but you might need to own a Source game.) Anyone else interested?

Rexigar

Forum Master
Staff member
Riv and I played a few rounds of this a bit ago. Game was challenging and a good time. I don't believe you need any source games for it either.

Last edited by a moderator:
A

Azrael

i have it. im willing to play. never been able to find players to play with lol

Rexigar

Forum Master
Staff member
Sounds good. Prave, Riva, and I played for a bit and got annihilated. I was the only one left one of the attempts and I almost made it back to the extraction point. Which I assume is the final part. However I threw C4 and was really far away from it and I died. I think it would be fun with a full 8.

A

Azrael

yeah i deff agree. if your in to those kinds of games i deff recommend "Contagion" graphics are nice, level design is nice, and its hard as shit lol. can have 4 ppla i believe but its near impossible to do solo

A

Azrael

yeah that "Damned" does look pretty intense, dont have the funds to purchase it for a few weeks but ill deff give it a shot when we get enough ppl