NLLP

N

NinjaGirl

Guys n Gals!

So taking suggestions for NLLP to be held the end of this month!!

DayZ Arma & Gmod have been done

What about some free games??

@[USERGROUP=8]Members[/USERGROUP] @[USERGROUP=7]Officers[/USERGROUP]

Bootscrapper

V.I.P.
Revenant Member
Revenant Ambassador
Bronze Donor
Ahh F2p but you can do 4x4 in RL. i've been playing it on Ps4 and am going to get it on steam, it's so much fun.

P

poispois

we could do a crazy 40 slots cs:go server with deathmatch or arms race (crazy crazy)
on the f2p and also a lot of people playing at the same time:
- Heroes & Generals
- Dirty Bomb
- Ghost Recon Phantoms
- Blacklight: Retribution

xxxihero

Famous
i know its not free, but we havent done a proper gta event yet, and its been a little while since the last time i played with riva or any others who arent on with me on a daily basis. My other suggestion has already been mentioned. and if we were to repeat a game we've already done before for nllp, gmod was a lot of fun, and i think is still a solid game for party fun.

RivaCom

Forum Master
Staff member
Bronze Donor
Supporter
we could do a crazy 40 slots cs:go server with deathmatch or arms race (crazy crazy)
on the f2p and also a lot of people playing at the same time:
- Heroes & Generals
- Dirty Bomb
- Ghost Recon Phantoms
- Blacklight: Retribution
I haven't played BL or Dirty Bomb, but I think Heroes and generals would be too restrictive as well as GRP.

N

NinjaGirl

Alex wants Gmod

So far Gmod is in the lead!

I gonna leave this up for a week from today so put your best argument forward !

Bear in mind we don't HAVE to stay in the same game all night we could do like 2 hours of gmod and get bored and do some other F2P too!!

The options are endless!!!!!!!!!

Rexigar

Forum Master
Staff member
There weren't many of us in Gmod for the last one we did. Hopefully if we did it, we'd get a better turn out.

I

ItzTirtex007

I would love to attend at the NLLP but I am leaving for school on sunday. :)

N

NinjaGirl

Thank you all for the input!!

So turns out most people want to do Ark and want to do the Spear fights etc :) So I got everyone I could into a channel yesterday and suggested the following

We will have the NLLP on Friday the 4th of Sept

For those who don't own Ark we are going to play 3 Free to Play games (for those who can download it)
1. Freestyle (For @muchacho951)
2. Dirty Bomb
3. TBC

And when that's done we are going to play Ark

We will build a Racetrack, @Blakey has already made an AMAZING Maze for us and finally an arena for Spear Fights/Fights etc :)

Let me know what you think @[USERGROUP=8]Members[/USERGROUP] over the next day or so and I will put together the post!!

B

Blakey

Yeah I'll finish the maze tonight it's still under instruction gotta add traps etc yet and an arena to come . Should be good :)

Giant

Regular
GMOD is the most unstable hoopla ever. I just can't stay connected. Some other ideas for future ones that are f2p might include:

World of Warships/Wartanks
War Thunder
Mechwarrior Online
Team Fortress 2
RoboCraft

Uh....and you know, any number of F2P MMO's, though, to be honest, I'm kinda burnt out on the ole mmo game.