Need more Anime! (souls)

M

madmaxthe7th

hey guys not watched any anime in the last year or two, what have you guys seen that you would recommend to me:) for each post I will post a pic done by an artist that I have found on my many travels on the web from years ago, they might even be priceless now. so post something worth my time!

C

Cobolt

Tokyo Ghoul, Gate jieitai kanochi nite kaku tatakaeri and future diaries. Top 3 for me atm, instead of gate maybe Akame ga kill or hellsing.

M

madmaxthe7th

Gate jieitai kanochi nite kaku tatakaeri looks really good, I'll have a look at tokyo ghoul and Akame ga kill too thanks mate:)

C

Cobolt

gate has quite a lot of fan service and gets creepy and perverted in places apart from that its ok.

M

madmaxthe7th

been reading the manga of Gate and liked it, the anime is missing some of the dirt and grit that I like liked from the manga so am just going to stick with that plus I find it more funny. I need to watch Spice and Wolf. it's been out long enough.

this pic is form Valkyrie chronicles game, Raita Honjou did the art work I think, love his work and is the inspiration for the free dating sim game katawa_shoujo http://katawashoujo.wikia.com/wiki/RAITA a nice game. he had a new book out that is awesome I love his character designs.View attachment 189

Attachments

P

poispois

I was never someone to see a lot of anime and I don't think I'm a fan. Still I've seen 3 animes the my life and I've loved them all:
  • Neon Genesis Evangelion
  • Hellsing
  • Samurai X
:-D

S

ShunioN

nanatsu no teizai( also known as seven deadly sins), shingeki no kyojin (attack on titan), Fairy tail, and also "is it wrong to try pick up girls in a dungeon" i love those, GATE, Rokka six braves of the flower, Sword Art Online, Log Horizon, Elfen lied and last but not least Ushio and Tora

M

Mardies

I will list some of my favorites!

Monogatari series (starts with Bakemonogatari I think)
Fate/Zero
Shin Sekai Yori - Have yet to find a person who actually watched or heard of it
Mirai Nikki
Code Geass
Clannad - CAUSE SOMETIMES I JUST NEED TO CRY OK..

I think all apart from SSY I just mentioned everyone have seen.

Not my all time favorites or anything but also
Toaru Majutsu no Index and it's spin-off Toaru Kagaku no Railgun
Gintama - Cause I almost roll off the bed laughing everytime I watch it

M

madmaxthe7th

I will list some of my favorites!

Monogatari series (starts with Bakemonogatari I think)
Fate/Zero
Shin Sekai Yori - Have yet to find a person who actually watched or heard of it
Mirai Nikki
Code Geass
Clannad - CAUSE SOMETIMES I JUST NEED TO CRY OK..

I think all apart from SSY I just mentioned everyone have seen.

Not my all time favorites or anything but also
Toaru Majutsu no Index and it's spin-off Toaru Kagaku no Railgun
Gintama - Cause I almost roll off the bed laughing everytime I watch it
I think you and me are going to be good friends Mardies:) I have seen some of that Bakemonogatari and Monogatari really like it. also think index and railgun are funny as hell XD I'll look up Shin Sekai Yori, thanks.

View attachment 234
pic cool as fuck artist moto murabito.

Attachments

M

Mardies

If you watch Shin Sekai Yori just remember to not judge it too early! Goes for all anime though.