Don't forget to vote for our servers! VOTE NOW!
  • This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Denied Moose - Member Application for World of Warcraft

Name / Gamertag:
Adrian/Moose#11703(Btag)
Where are you located?:
Los Angeles, CA
What division are you applying for?:
World of Warcraft
Put any additional information regarding the division your applying for.:
100 Human Rogue for Progression Raiding
Why do you want to join Revenant?:
I caught a post on the Stormrage Warcraft forum and the information there piqued my interest. The seemingly laid back nature of the guild while progressing in raids is exactly what I've been looking for in a guild for HFC into Legion.
How did you find out about Revenant?:
Stormrage Warcraft forums
Do you belong to any other clans,communities, or guilds?:
Nope
Previous Gaming Experience?:
I'm a big fan of all Blizzard games as well as Destiny on the PS4. Most of my time is taken up by WoW and Hearthstone!
What time do you typical play?:
Typically every day after work 4PM PST - Whenever. My weekend schedule is pretty sporadic but I'm pretty much on whenever I'm free.
Do you agree with the terms and guidelines?:
Yes

RivaCom

Staff member
Hey @Moose , Thanks for finding us! @Rexigar has been leading the raid team for about 3 years now so I will let him chime in.

Alot of the group dabbles in all things Blizzard. Myself, I currently heavily play Hearthstone, Heroes of the Storm, and WoW. Waiting patiently for overwatch.

Hey @Moose , Thanks for finding us! @Rexigar has been leading the raid team for about 3 years now so I will let him chime in.

Alot of the group dabbles in all things Blizzard. Myself, I currently heavily play Hearthstone, Heroes of the Storm, and WoW. Waiting patiently for overwatch.
Awesome that sounds good! Maybe I'll see you on the Hearthstone ladder sometime in the next few days :p

Rexigar

Staff member
Greetings @Moose

What ilvl range are you in? If you are in the 695 range we'd love to bring you along for a trial. We currently clear Mannoroth and Archimonde on normal and then progress in Heroic as much as possible. We are currently 6/13 in Heroic with us getting pretty close to downing boss #7