Mandatory favourite movie thread

F

foo

John Carpenter's The Thing is unquestionably the greatest film ever made.

However since people like to have those troublesome 'opinions' of their own, I'd like to hear what other people consider to be the best.

If anyone says Twilight I will make it my life's mission to kill you every single day.

D

Dude

What are you talking about? Twilight is the greatest movie evah! :0

Nah, just kidding. I don't watch a lot of movies so take my opinion with a grain of salt but I really liked Black Hawk Down, Platoon, and The Big Lebowski (I watched it AFTER I came up with my name because everybody kept referencing to it)

F

foo

The Big Lebowski is one of my favourite films. Every single line is quotable.

RivaCom

Forum Master
Staff member
Bronze Donor
Supporter
Wow oh wow... hmm let me think...

If I had to choose...

Boon Dock Saints would be pretty high.

Rexigar

Forum Master
Staff member
Favorite movie. I am going to go with the classic Godfather Part 1 and Part 2 (Part 3 sucked).

F

foo

I still like the 3rd one but it's not a patch on the others. The second one is a fucking beast of a film, when DeNiro goes back to Sicily for revenge....brutal.

N

NinjaGirl

Your out of your element donny!

I have an awful soft spot for fight club & donnie darko :)
Both happen to be about emotionally unstable individuals :)

Favourite film is tough though I really really like 28 days & weeks . More leaning towards weeks for that sniper scene... its fuckin cruel and intense!

F

foo

Favourite film is tough though I really really like 28 days & weeks . More leaning towards weeks for that sniper scene... its fuckin cruel and intense!
Oh dear. You've just committed a crime. There is no way in hell weeks was better than days!

F

foo

I know she was trying to bait me with Twilight, but there's no excuse for what she has done. Court is in session!

N

NinjaGirl

Has anyone seen dazed and confused with rory cochrane as a kid??

B

Blakey

pineapple express has gotta be up there somewhere , but cant be over looking the matrix 1 and 2 not 3 that was shit ..

N

NinjaGirl

pineapple express has gotta be up there somewhere , but cant be over looking the matrix 1 and 2 not 3 that was shit ..
Pineapple express is hilarious!! That kid mclovin is a great wee actor. . haha I agree 1 was my fav - we have 2 routers in our home with one network called red pill and the other is blue pill so you choose which you want to connect to :) ;)

N

NinjaGirl

Dazed and Confused is a classic. As is Empire Records which he is also in.
Omg there is a film havent seen in a while!!! He is deffo one o my fav actors mainly for his scene in the bath tub with his dog trying to clean imaginary fleas off them!!

N

Nyssa

Hmm that is a hard one. There is too many I like. I just got done watching National Treasure with Nickolas Cage.