Don't forget to vote for our servers! VOTE NOW!
  • This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Denied Kuhari - Member Application for World of Warcraft

K

Kuhari

Name / Gamertag:
Kuhari, pyara#1552
Where are you located?:
Northern Virginia
What division are you applying for?:
World of Warcraft
Put any additional information regarding the division your applying for.:
100, Pandaren, Hunter
Why do you want to join Revenant?:
I would like to join because I'm looking for a raid team to experience the content with. I know I could experience it with LFR but there is no challenge in that and I prefer to work with the same group every week. There's nothing like finally killing a boss after repeated tries and hearing the cries of joy over VOIP :)

In your recruitment post you mentioned you are looking for a Boomkin or Warlock but I also noticed you said you are looking for 2-3 DPS spots hence my reason for applying. I think I would be a good asset to the team.
How did you find out about Revenant?:
Recruitment post on Stormrage forums
Do you belong to any other clans,communities, or guilds?:
I'm currently in a guild that has fallen apart and looking to join RG.
Previous Gaming Experience?:
I have been gaming since the Atari 2600 and have had almost every console or played on every console since then. I'm a die hard PC gamer at this point
What time do you typical play?:
I play weekday evenings and throughout the weekend when I can. My time zone is EST.
Do you agree with the terms and guidelines?:
Yes

Rexigar

Staff member
Greetings @Kuhari

Could you give me a brief rundown of your raiding experience within WoW? We are indeed looking for more DPS for our team. We currently have 2 Hunter's but I am willing to give everyone a shot to trial out.

Would you be available to go on a trial raid with our team tonight? We start invites at 8:20pm EST and use TeamSpeak.

I will be unable to make it tonight but if you add Titurius to your friends list he could provide an invite.

K

Kuhari

I apologize for the late response I was quite busy over the last couple days. My raid experience was quite limited until last expansion. Primarily because of being in poorly managed guilds (I tend to be very loyal to a guild) or real life obligations (former military and everything that came with that). It wasn't until MoP that I got into raiding and that was late into the xpac. The guild I was in was farming normal SoO (before nerfs and flex was switched to normal) and 7/14 Heroic SoO (before nerfs and addition of mythic). I always made sure to review the fights by watching fatboss and gabestah and was always prepared with consumables.

As of this moment I'm gearing my hunter as best as I can outside of a normal raid environment because I started WoD with a pally tank and have not had the opportunity to raid with the hunter as it is a new level 100.

Rexigar

Staff member
We like to give potential members a trial run so you can get an idea for our style and vice versa. Would you be available to come tonight to raid? We use TeamSpeak and start invites at 8:20pm EST. We are currently on Gorefiend and planning Sorcethar after so if you could check out those two fights. If you want to add me (Rexigar#1245) we can chat tonight.

K

Kuhari

Sure thing, adding you now. The invite will be from pyara#1552

Last edited:

Rexigar

Staff member
Due to those awful lag spikes. We will see you on raid Tuesday where hopefully it should all go much smoother.

K

Kuhari

Thank you for the consideration but I'm withdrawing my application to join the guild. Take care.