Hunting rabbits Event

cappy

Regular
Hey all

If you would be interested in an event where you all get to kill us reply here.

I will go more in depth if there is enough interest but the basic idea will be we will build a small pvp base and you guys get to kill us to get to the shiny stuff inside.

Sipowicz

Server Admin
Staff member
ARK Admin
SE Admin
Hey all

If you would be interested in an event where you all get to kill us reply here.

I will go more in depth if there is enough interest but the basic idea will be we will build a small pvp base and you guys get to kill us to get to the shiny stuff inside.
Ill spread the word and see if we can get something going!!

Sipowicz

Server Admin
Staff member
ARK Admin
SE Admin
Ok lets set a date for this. You guys can pick a time, or time range. Liz and I will give you what ever support we can in game and via the forums. We aren't much for PvP but I might try some shenanigans.

cappy

Regular
Sorry Sip gonna talk this over with the guys today. and try to do a regular event every 2 weeks.

Sipowicz

Server Admin
Staff member
ARK Admin
SE Admin
No worries at all. On your time. We"ll set things up on the forums side for you guys once your ready.

cappy

Regular
Hunting Rabbits Saturday 10th of June from 22;00 GMT , 17;00 EST to 00:00 GMT 22:00 EST
Objectives
Kill the Dino's
Enter the base get the treasure ( there will be a open metal box in the base with prizes)

Extra Prizes for the Tribe that kills the most Dino's/Dead Rabbits and those who try the hardest ( can liz sip plz judge and sort out prize for this)

Base will be located at 72.1 Lat 69.9 Long

We will be trying to kill anyone within range of the base who looks like they wish to attack so don't bring anything you don't wish to lose.

Have FUN

Sipowicz

Server Admin
Staff member
ARK Admin
SE Admin
Hunting Rabbits Saturday 10th of June from 22;00 GMT , 17;00 EST to 00:00 GMT 22:00 EST
Objectives
Kill the Dino's
Enter the base get the treasure ( there will be a open metal box in the base with prizes)

Extra Prizes for the Tribe that kills the most Dino's/Dead Rabbits and those who try the hardest ( can liz sip plz judge and sort out prize for this)

Base will be located at 72.1 Lat 69.9 Long

We will be trying to kill anyone within range of the base who looks like they wish to attack so don't bring anything you don't wish to lose.

Have FUN
Liz and I should be able to be around during that time, and will definitely help judge and issue out prizes. Ill get this event posted up on the group page!

Frak

Regular
Results look like this

Most Rabbits Killed:- Dude - asc (rabbit)fur set
Most Structures Destroyed:- Rodeo - asc xbow
Most Deaths:- Liz - asc club

Nearly 5 hrs of solid PvP, I hope you all enjoyed it as much as we did. No one made it to the prize box so we will just hand out what was in it between the above.

DudeAwesome

Server Admin
Staff member
ARK Admin
Supporter
Results look like this

Most Rabbits Killed:- Dude - asc (rabbit)fur set
Most Structures Destroyed:- Rodeo - asc xbow
Most Deaths:- Liz - asc club

Nearly 5 hrs of solid PvP, I hope you all enjoyed it as much as we did. No one made it to the prize box so we will just hand out what was in it between the above.
Thank guys for hosting. I had so much fun. You guys are great sports and really awesome PvP-ers, and I hope to do it again. :)

Frak

Regular
Hunting Rabbits Round 2

Base build has started, will be complete, within the next couple of days.

Rabbit Season Opens: - Saturday 24th 22:00 GMT / 17:00 EST.

Don't think we will put a closing time on the season this time, fight till the fight is done.

Currently Defences are sleeping or have no ammo, so feel free to do a bit of recon.

Frak

Regular
Be careful if doing recon this weekend as I have been planting X so some will be active until I can get round them to put to sleep

Frak

Regular
Unfortunately not enough people online for round 2 to go ahead, so we will delay for 2 weeks. go for 8th of July

Sipowicz

Server Admin
Staff member
ARK Admin
SE Admin
Ill go ahead and post this on the Steam Group page now. I meant to do a little sooner.