Holiday Wish List

RivaCom

Forum Master
Staff member
Bronze Donor
Supporter
Hello all, Was curious what's on everyone's holiday wishlist this year?

Rexigar

Forum Master
Staff member
I am going to try my best to pass on any games for a while. For once, I think I am going to just stick with my current game of choice. The Steam Library is already long enough.

RivaCom

Forum Master
Staff member
Bronze Donor
Supporter
Anything besides games? I know i've been eyeballing a Windows 8 tablet to play a few games while not on my desktop and when I don't want to break out my 17" laptop.

P

poispois

Anything besides games? I know i've been eyeballing a Windows 8 tablet to play a few games while not on my desktop and when I don't want to break out my 17" laptop.
in that case a 3/4TB harddrive would be nice

Rexigar

Forum Master
Staff member
I would love a new desk. My current one is good, but Riva sent me a link to a gaming desk that made me drool. I'd need monitor stands, a new desk and why not, a new chair.

ManBearPig

Forum Guru
Revenant Member
Revenant Ambassador
Bronze Donor
computer chair, computer monitor, a new dishwasher and socks

RivaCom

Forum Master
Staff member
Bronze Donor
Supporter
So here is a starter list for me, I have plenty more but I haven't added to it yet. Note also a lot of my items have 2 similar objects, only because It's I want this but will be ok getting this. which is usually because of the price.

ManBearPig

Forum Guru
Revenant Member
Revenant Ambassador
Bronze Donor
So here is a starter list for me, I have plenty more but I haven't added to it yet. Note also a lot of my items have 2 similar objects, only because It's I want this but will be ok getting this. which is usually because of the price.

A starter list?! That is intense haha well thought out. I don't know if I told you Riv but my rig is built I went with the gtx 970 and its phenomenal!

N

NinjaGirl

Ordered my parts today!
1. FX 8350
2. R9 280 3GB
3. 8GB ram
4. Gigabyte motherboard :)

I am so excited..

N

NinjaGirl

You know it kills me.. But it has been worth it to know I can upgrade :) And now I can play any game I want with you guys!! Next on my wishlist is now a good mouse n keyboard and desk n chair ;)