Game of Thrones [Spoilers]

RivaCom

Forum Master
Staff member
Bronze Donor
Supporter
Do we have any GOT fans? I'm curious if anyone else picked up on the actor change.

C

Cabal

WHAT? Actor change!!!! I hate that, truly, terrible. Sure, it's understandable but still annoying as hell.

Just finished the third season and immediately turn away when YouTube target me with the trailer for the new season. I don't want to know since it will be awhile until I can get it on DVD/Blu-ray and I can't follow a series running on TV.

But now I'm interested, who?
Not sure I want to know, lol, but ... :)

C

Cabal

Phuuuuu! I was afraid it was someone good looking, wait ..., I mean female actor (not already dead yet), lol!

Looks very much the same too me. And he is suppose to be blue I heard (not read the books)

C

Cabal

Lmfao! No wonder he looked the same as himself then :)

That was a difference! I have no clue what ever he turns out to have more screen time but until the end in third he didn't have that much so I guess it's alright to replace him so early.

RivaCom

Forum Master
Staff member
Bronze Donor
Supporter
Yea the long haired guy above is actually going to film a Transporter reboot(transporter 4)... should be interesting.

C

Cabal

But for the love of God, why all these reboots of movies that aren't that old?
The original Transporter came out 2002 and does not need a reboot. It was perfect, and perfection is hard to reboot.

The Stath don't need rebooting, he needs to boot people in the butt when they come of with such stupid ideas.

Hollywood and there equals only thinks about money, money, money. A new idea, a original idea, cost to much money to market. So that is why they take existing franchises and reboot them. No need to run expensive market campaigns. Just cashing in the money.

I'm so cynical!

But sure! Some movies should be rebooted/remade, like Judge Dredd. The 2012 Dredd is way better then Sly's feeble attempt.

Ooops, way of topic!

Rexigar

Forum Master
Staff member
I am with you Cabal. I am not saying no movie or franchise should ever be re-booted, but lately it really does feel like a lot of movies are being rebooted. Where are all of the original writers at?

C

Cabal

OMG! I had to look it up, what Purple Wedding is! And woooov what a spoiler I happened to read :) But hell yehee, I liked it very much. Celebration time, lol!

RivaCom

Forum Master
Staff member
Bronze Donor
Supporter
lol I hadn't heard the #Purple Wedding but if you've seen season 3, you would know what the #red Wedding was. So the media is big on these colored wedding themes.

Bootscrapper

V.I.P.
Revenant Member
Revenant Ambassador
Bronze Donor
Purple wedding was EPIC. but how much better was the last scene with the cross bow? Best scene of the season to me.