Fury

RivaCom

Forum Master
Staff member
Bronze Donor
Supporter
Love ww2 anything. I'd like to see it but will have to wait for Blu-ray.

Bootscrapper

V.I.P.
Revenant Member
Revenant Ambassador
Bronze Donor
Love ww2 anything. I'd like to see it but will have to wait for Blu-ray.
I agree with Riva. If it has anything to do with WWII im in. but brad pitt's character does seem to be similar to inglorious bastards

ManBearPig

Forum Guru
Revenant Member
Revenant Ambassador
Bronze Donor
So I went to Fury and really liked it.. Now I have an itch to play a WW2 game. Thinking about trying Heroes and generals when I get home, apparently its in beta and free to play. Frankie just put a new video out about it.

RivaCom

Forum Master
Staff member
Bronze Donor
Supporter
Last edited by a moderator:
D

Dude

RO2 is hands down the most immersive game ever, if you're looking to get into it, I still have some copies laying around, just add me on Steam!

It does have tanks, but no planes (if you don't count the AI controlled recon plane).

D

Dude

If you're asking how many people play RO2, the answer is enough. There are always good servers to join with enough people, but the community is not as big as, let's say, the COD community, due to it's steep learning curve.

ManBearPig

Forum Guru
Revenant Member
Revenant Ambassador
Bronze Donor
Apparently I don't know how to quote someones post properly haha. And ya both RO2 and Iron Front, RO2 is a few yrs old now right?

D

Dude

Yeah, and the expansion Rising Storm came out last year if I'm not mistaken, which got awarded best multiplayer game of the year. The copy I will give you will contain the full content for both Rising Storm and Red Orchestra 2 (Rising Storm is the pacific front, so Japan vs USA. RO2 is the Eastern front, so Germany vs Russia).

Plus, they are still adding content to this day, I am in their beta testing team and I can tell the devs are really motivated to bring out good quality stuff ;)

D

Dude

Yeah, just so you know, you will die a lot in the beginning but you just have to stick with it and it'll become a lot of fun ^^

RivaCom

Forum Master
Staff member
Bronze Donor
Supporter
One thing i loved in RO2 was the sound. Similar to BF3/4 the ambient sound adds such an environment to playing. Especially if you have surround sound on.

D

Dude

People also say the music is really good, but I have it turned down so I can hear enemies ^^