FEAR THE WALKING DEAD

Bootscrapper

V.I.P.
Revenant Member
Revenant Ambassador
Bronze Donor
Just curious what everyone thinks about this spin off show so far. I do enjoy it although i do have a few problems with the show so far. for one thing the Johnny Depp want to be drives me crazy. butt overall it's pretty good i love a good zombie origins story. we will see at the end of this short season how it turns out.

Rexigar

Forum Master
Staff member
I am enjoying it as well. I like watching how it is slowly spiraling out of control. It would be funny to see someone like the Governer have a super quick cameo about how he is in LA for business and has to get back home to Atlanta.

RivaCom

Forum Master
Staff member
Bronze Donor
Supporter
Just curious what everyone thinks about this spin off show so far. I do enjoy it although i do have a few problems with the show so far. for one thing the Johnny Depp want to be drives me crazy. butt overall it's pretty good i love a good zombie origins story. we will see at the end of this short season how it turns out.
What! I actually love frank dillane, ever since his little role in Sense 8. I'm glad they picked him because he does a amazing job.

I actually have really enjoyed it only because the Walking Dead Story line is starting to get stale fast. So the whole City, New characters, new atmosphere is a refreshing mix and IMO , AMC should of had multiple points of view from the start (again take Sense 8 for example).

Bootscrapper

V.I.P.
Revenant Member
Revenant Ambassador
Bronze Donor
What! I actually love frank dillane, ever since his little role in Sense 8. I'm glad they picked him because he does a amazing job.

I actually have really enjoyed it only because the Walking Dead Story line is starting to get stale fast. So the whole City, New characters, new atmosphere is a refreshing mix and IMO , AMC should of had multiple points of view from the start (again take Sense 8 for example).
I loved sense 8 also. It's not a problem with the actor so much as the character, he gets on my nerves. which in all honesty is a testament to the actor. i am curious to see where they take these characters.

Now i can see why the desert would be appealing in a time like this one, Very few to No people being the main one. but other than that, that has gotta be the worst idea of a place to go and try to live during a zombie apocalypse. No Water, very little food assuming you can catch and kill what's out there to be had.

Rexigar

Forum Master
Staff member
I think with their intent and thought of it being temporary it could be a good idea if they had adequate supplies. But for the long run? No way in hell, which, unfortunately we know that they don't. From the commercials though, it looks like a military army comes in and barricades their neighborhood in. I'm curious to see how the military gets overrun as well. You'd think with all the firepower that there is out there they'd be able to put a huge dent in the zombie population. I guess we will see, not this Sunday but next.

N

NinjaGirl

Ahhhhh - what holiday?

I am really enjoying the Fear the Walking Dead - really really love the idea of how societies "Zombies" (junkies, homeless, faceless people) were the first to be infected !!!!!!!

N

NinjaGirl

Amazing!!! Isnt that the day your not supposed to wear white pants?

RivaCom

Forum Master
Staff member
Bronze Donor
Supporter
They actually decided to delay the remaining episodes to anyone outside the US. And you can continue to see them Starting 2016.