Fallout 4

I

Ilves<3

HYPE IS REAL!

Hey dudes!

So (finally) Bethesda has released a trailer from Fallout 4.

But...... there is gonna be more so make sure that you check Bethesda’s E3 Showcase on Sunday, June 14th at 7:00pm PT because there is gonna be more about it there (hype for ze release date).

Also to keep you guys updated please check out MrMattyPlays youtube channel https://www.youtube.com/user/MrMattyPlays

He is always analyzing trailers and hints and he is always looking for more content.

(please comment your thoughts about the game:D)

Ps. I cant wait to get rid of my social life for the next.....year and play the *insert the f word here* out of zat game

Thanks for reading! -Metro Tampereen Ilves 1931!<3

N

NinjaGirl

As far as can tell yeah its set in MiT boston I believe ;)

Rexigar

Forum Master
Staff member
3 was set in D.C. so it must be same time period, different setting? It would be cool if they did something like you have to face off against the "main character" from 3.

P

poispois

3 was set in D.C. so it must be same time period, different setting? It would be cool if they did something like you have to face off against the "main character" from 3.
those things are always nice, it's a good way to please fans who have played the previous games.

I

Ilves<3

In my opinion the world looks much more rebuilt so im thinking that it is after 3 and NV

RivaCom

Forum Master
Staff member
Bronze Donor
Supporter
In my opinion the world looks much more rebuilt so im thinking that it is after 3 and NV
could be the 5 years of possible development and new improved engine.

I've like comparing oblivion and skyrim. 2 separate engines, similar worlds.

Giant

Regular
Ungh, I'm so excited. From old school green tinted roguelike Wasteland on old tape drives to the isometric Fallouts, this series, it's spiritual successors and the newer FPS/rpg's have kept me captivated for years.

N

NinjaGirl

Ungh, I'm so excited. From old school green tinted roguelike Wasteland on old tape drives to the isometric Fallouts, this series, it's spiritual successors and the newer FPS/rpg's have kept me captivated for years.
There is something mesmerizing about this game and I was a huge F3 fan and loved new Vegas so rly excited to get my hands on this!!! Also the mystery man is back!!!!!!!!!!!!