Dungeon Defenders

C

conithwolf

i have a copy of Dungeon Defenders with all its dlc does anyone want to trade gifts for it to let u know i got it from the devs for being a supporter of the game it is a 50 dollars but idk what u want to send as a gift for it i will keep checking the forms to see if there is any interest

N

NinjaGirl

Whats the game type?

I'm know i could google but i genuinely cant right now!!

Thats very nice of you!!

C

conithwolf

it is a first person tower defense well mostly it can be 3rd and there are a few classes that are just completely different

C

conithwolf

they have a updated version of the game called Dungeon Defenders eternity and Dungeon Defenders 2 is in alpha i think it might be further along now but i have not checked but i have pull 100's of hours into the original Dungeon Defenders

P

poispois

I already have the game :)
It's good and I did play a bit alone but it's not really good alone (sp). From my time playing I could see the potencial on it in being played as a team, with more people.
If there are people interested we can play it, for sure!

C

conithwolf

true it is a great game for a team but it is also good even if u get a group of randoms together and just go

N

NinjaGirl

Apologies!! Totally didnt get back to u! If there is no and i mean no one ele i would happily play with u and nyssa!! She plays too right???

M

Mellow

sounds interesting, but have nothing to trade for it, did wish that there was a ability to trade games you already own with somebody else.

P

poispois

sounds interesting, but have nothing to trade for it, did wish that there was a ability to trade games you already own with somebody else.
If only... If so I might actually find something useful to do with some of my 250 games on steam lol

C

conithwolf

@NinjaGirl no nyssa doe not play she is purely archeage and i cant play ether i do have it tho my net is bad co i cant play with people

N

NinjaGirl

I need to check and see what i have if anyone in the meantime has somethin to trade go for it don't wait on me!!

C

conithwolf

or i can go with your game of choice and say wait till dayz goes on sale and give me one of those

N

NinjaGirl

Um ya know what I dunno if it is something I could give time to right now! Maybe someone else would be able to love it like they should! Sorry!!

C

conithwolf

@NinjaGirl you and @Mellow are the only one that ha show interest at all from what i have read and mellow has not said anything and i am im just going to gift i dont need anything im recording for youtube lately so i will just give it out nothing i need in return

M

Mellow

hhmm, well, you don't really have to give it for free though, at least not to me, that would be a bit too much.

although, i won't hold you back if you really want to give it.

N

NinjaGirl

hhmm, well, you don't really have to give it for free though, at least not to me, that would be a bit too much.

although, i won't hold you back if you really want to give it.
Looool @Mellow :)

I think hes right tho cos its worth a lot u should hold onto it till one of us can trade with u!

M

Mellow

Looool @Mellow :)

I think hes right tho cos its worth a lot u should hold onto it till one of us can trade with u!
him giving it for free, i'd say i would only take it if there's no way talking him out of it, otherwise i don't want to accept it for free. :p