Dino storage settings.

Phetty

Regular
Revenant Member
Supporter
We haven't had a topic to discuss this since v2 came out and I thought I'd start it off.

Cave releasing - Cryopods allow it so I honestly don't see why we need it disabled.
Enemy structure rule - We play PvE so I don't see the harm in it honestly. Also don't think cryopods have this restriction so just makes sense to me to drop it.

DudeAwesome

Server Admin
Staff member
ARK Admin
Supporter
I too don't have any objections to these changes. I merely was setting the mod up to resemble our old V1 configuration.

Ideas anyone?

Phillip

Staff
Staff member
ARK Admin
Supporter
I'd also like to see this added
"RequireOwnership=true"

This way babies need to be claimed before they can be souled. Currently, if you soul an unclaimed baby, the nanny won't feed them when you release unless you manually unclaim, then reclaim. This way, you won't be able to soul until they are claimed.

DudeAwesome

Server Admin
Staff member
ARK Admin
Supporter
I'd also like to see this added
"RequireOwnership=true"

This way babies need to be claimed before they can be souled. Currently, if you soul an unclaimed baby, the nanny won't feed them when you release unless you manually unclaim, then reclaim. This way, you won't be able to soul until they are claimed.
HUH I didn't know that the nanny wouldn't feed them....Good to know and fix. Not gonna lie though, I love souling unclaimed babies and then just looking through them to see if they're any good.

Phillip

Staff
Staff member
ARK Admin
Supporter
that's what I liked doing too, but the nanny doesn't recognize them as owned when you re-release them because they were never "claimed" even though they're green.