Looking for a good community to do QM and TL and improve my own gameplay
How did you find out about Revenant?:
post on blizzard forum
Do you belong to any other clans,communities, or guilds?:
no
Previous Gaming Experience?:
World of warcraft and diablo 2 and 3
What time do you typical play?:
times are random cause of college but generally late evening 4 central time to 10-11 central
Do you agree with the terms and guidelines?:
Yes

RivaCom

Staff member
@Deathpwn

As casual esports isn't really common, we are trying to come up with the best plan to include everyone without leaving anyone out. So our plan is this. We are looking for fill a 10 man roster with the possibility of 1 or 2 subs. This should give us plenty of casual players to group up with throughout each week. If we plan to do any tournaments or online leagues, will do a internal sign up for players who can make it and try to rotate players out each time if we don't get 2 full teams in.

I also wanted to bring up your time for playing. As the current range of people are both East Coast and play normally 7pm EST-12pm EST on week days, I don't think we will run into each other much. So it's up to you if you'd rather have someone with similar game time as you.

If this is OK with you than we will hopefully catch up with you online. We do start new people at Revenant as a Trial member just to see if you have the right feel. Rex and I occasionally will jump on heroes Monday. FYI for you we do play almost all other blizzard games on top of other games. We casual raid WoW currently Tuesday-Thursday for a few hours on Stormrage, Alliance(if your ever looking to transfer), and do dable in others like hearthstone, diablo, and hopefully soon overwatch.

Let us know what you think and if you have any other questions let me know.