To Revenant Gaming’s own Conan Exiles Unofficial Server!
Hey there! To summarize the Revenant Community’s goal, we are looking for a balanced gameplay with NO drama and lots of hilarious times with friends. We come from all walks of life, veteran and beginners, old or young, we all are just here to have some stress-free fun.
Joining: In order to join you can...
Revenant Gaming PvP - (Opened 6/3/18)
- Search “Revenant” in the Conan server browser.
- Add: 22.214.171.124:27025 to your steam favorites
- Go to Steam, click View->Servers->Favorites->Add a server, insert the above IP/Port into the box then click Add.
- Keep in mind, once in the game server browser, our server will NOT show up if you don’t have “Show servers with mods” ticked in the upper right corner (See mod info below).
- PvP Enabled
- Container Ownership Acknowledged
- 1x EXP (1.5EXP for killing mobs (players, creatures, NPCs, ect)
- 2x Harvesting
- 2x Crafting time
- ½ Idle thirst & hunger
- 0.2x Friendly Fire
- Avatars Disabled
- Purges Disabled
- Thrall Wakeup Time 900 Seconds
- Day/Night Cycle
- 1x Day Cycle Speed
- 1x Day Time Speed
- 0.5 Night Time Speed (longer nights)
- 0.5 Dawn/Dusk Time Speed (longer transitions, more time to get home for nighttime)
- Catchup Time=10
- No PvP time restrictions
- 10 Member Clan Limit
- Target Lock Enabled
- Abandonment Enabled and Default
We try to keep the mods to a minimum, but our tests proved to show that these 3 are quite crucial to optimal game-play. Please keep in mind that the order of the mods below is the same as the server’s, and to join the game, your client will require to have the EXACT same order.
- This video explains how to "install" and "Arrange" the mods for our server.
- Pickup+ (Allows for all structures to be picked up)
- Less Structure Placement Restrictions (Gives a wider selection of placement options)
- Drag thralls in water (Allows players to drag unconscious thralls through water, used to be a built-in game feature)
- No griefing! This means harassing players over and over again by way of harm, land claiming, or any other sort will NOT be tolerated. We keep the server PvP to keep the vanilla feeling of the game incorporated into gameplay, don’t screw it up…
- No extensive land claiming A good rule of thumb is to keep only as many bases as you NEED. Keep in mind other people’s wishes to build. Try to keep each base to a comprehensible size.
- No blocking of valuable resources Try to stay away from building RIGHT next to large patches of ironstone, brimstone, coal, crystal, thrall camp, ect.
- Since we have the Less Structure Placement Restrictions mod, players are able to build in caves and other normally out of bounds areas. We ask that players refrain from doing so unless ABSOLUTLY NECESSARY. For help deciding mention @Staff, or @Conan Admins in discord
- Be POLITE We’re all here to have a good time, so keep the trash talk to a minimum.
To summarize, be friendly and use common sense.
Admins are responsible for helping players with in-game glitches and bugs. Admins also have the right to kick or ban anyone who heavily violates the above guidelines. Feel free to tag @Staff or @Conan Admins in discord for any questions.