Arma 3 Altis Life

RivaCom

Forum Master
Staff member
Bronze Donor
Supporter
Jumped on real quick last night. Got shot twice, got revenge, bought a truck, took 5 minutes to figure out how to unlock it. Started driving, had cops? or someone who uses rubber bullets tell me to stop. I floored it thinking I could speed away, only to find out that the acceleration isn't really that great. Got sprayed, handcuffed, and put in jail...

S

SamSkumm

Hahaha I feel your pain, had the same problem unlocking my car first time I jumped on! Managed to successfully steal some dudes car last night.... In front of him and multiple cops, drove to the chop shop, sold it, then was stranded with no car in the middle of nowhere!

Rexigar

Forum Master
Staff member
Jumped on real quick last night. Got shot twice, got revenge, bought a truck, took 5 minutes to figure out how to unlock it. Started driving, had cops? or someone who uses rubber bullets tell me to stop. I floored it thinking I could speed away, only to find out that the acceleration isn't really that great. Got sprayed, handcuffed, and put in jail...
.....The Game!

ManBearPig

Forum Guru
Revenant Member
Revenant Ambassador
Bronze Donor
Don't feel bad Riv. Me and Ace got arrested with 400,000 bucks worth of mushrooms at the mushroom processing plant. Got thrown in jail for possession of shrooms, got my truck impounded full of shrooms, attempted manslaughter on a cop and a couple other things I can't remember what they were. Found out last night you can buy a submarine for 1.2 million and use it for turtle poaching.

Rexigar

Forum Master
Staff member
Don't feel bad Riv. Me and Ace got arrested with 400,000 bucks worth of mushrooms at the mushroom processing plant. Got thrown in jail for possession of shrooms, got my truck impounded full of shrooms, attempted manslaughter on a cop and a couple other things I can't remember what they were. Found out last night you can buy a submarine for 1.2 million and use it for turtle poaching.
Dam, did you lose all of it?

ManBearPig

Forum Guru
Revenant Member
Revenant Ambassador
Bronze Donor
Ya man you lose the drugs, your gun (mine was 50k), Gun license, drivers license and they impound your vehicle.. and a 10 min wait in jail if you don't wanna pay bail or no one breaks you out

S

SamSkumm

no the prius belonged to @BollockEYEs lol...... we were run over by the quad.... no joke, i had shot the guy a few mins before as he shot blake for no reason, we were in a spawn city and he came straight back on a quad and ran us over, then waited for the medic who had just revived blake to come back and shot me again ad the medic.

Rexigar

Forum Master
Staff member
Ya man you lose the drugs, your gun (mine was 50k), Gun license, drivers license and they impound your vehicle.. and a 10 min wait in jail if you don't wanna pay bail or no one breaks you out
Your licenses too? We need to teach all these Cops a lesson.