• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

**ARK Voting, Donations, Ads!**

Sipowicz

Server Admin
Staff member
Officer
Hello survivors!

Do you enjoy playing with us? Would like to see our community grow? Appreciate the effort we put into hosting quality gaming time? If the answer to any of those questions is "Yes" PLEASE read the following post!

Server Votes
Voting for our servers helps keep our listings visible. The more votes, the more visibility our listing gets, the more players will know how to find us.

VOTE FOR ABERRATION PvP
VOTE FOR THE VOLCANO PvP

VOTE FOR RAGNAROK PvE
VOTE FOR THE ISLAND PvPvE

We have all servers listed on ark-servers.net. The servers can be voted for once every day, and votes are reset every month. If we get enough people to vote often enough we can essentially stay at the top of the list.

Donations
This is a pretty BIG deal! Donations have single handedly driven the growth of our server offerings. If your having a good time, Donations are why! Please help us keep the Momentum going!!

Server Ads

These are posts we have created for Advertising our servers.

Ark Server Ads:
Feel free to leave a testimonial comment if you have something nice to say:p, or just bump these posts.... HOWEVER..... These threads can only be bumped once every 24 hours. Anything more will result in a deletion of the "bump post", and a possible warning for the poster (check time stamp on last bump). I will be subscribed to all of the posts so I know when they have been bumped. I suggest anyone who wants to help advertise do the same.

Reddit posts (These can be Up-Voted and will I will try to re-post these every 48hrs.)

Last edited:

Frak

sounds good but my issue is every day when I try to vote steam doesn't recognise my browser and I have to get code emailed over.... its a total pain in the arse.... anyone know how to fix this?

Sipowicz

Server Admin
Staff member
Officer
sounds good but my issue is every day when I try to vote steam doesn't recognise my browser and I have to get code emailed over.... its a total pain in the arse.... anyone know how to fix this?
This might be the obvious suggestion, but are cookies enabled on your browser?

RivaCom

Staff member
Are you talking about the steam guard? That is just a security feature and I'd recommend keeping it.