archeage

C

conithwolf

if u would like keys to the next archeage let me know before hand on this post i will make a list of people to fish keys for i know i have to get keys for rexgar ninjagirl foo and that is 3 let me know at somepoint before the beta as it stands right now i have 4 from the clan rex gets 2 but i also have to get another 3 for other people i know so if u can respond asap so i can get a solid numbe it would be very much appreciated ty have a great day.

p.s. i will be check on this post maybe 1 time a day if i do see u i will respond then hop on ts to give u your code so when and if u see me post please hop on ts

N

Nyssa

Alright peeps the next Closed Beta is set for August 22 10am PST (1pm EST) to August 27 10am PST (1pm EST) Closed Beta 4 opens. PLEASE let ConithWolf know if you want to join in so he and I can hunt down the Keys for you.

Last edited:
C

conithwolf

im hopping on TS right now i have 3 keys i will be getting more soon

C

conithwolf

i now have 4 keys so message me when u get on tell me i will try to give them out im hopping off ts now

D

Drengarblar

I wont be home until 9PM EST unfortunately. If you on then, I can hop on TS if you like

C

conithwolf

welll here r the keys they all should work

KWDF-FP9T-GGRP-TFDW-2Y9N

YJQQ-R27P-9CH7-369X-XP2D

NJQP-N2PJ-Z6KT-Y67L-C2LL

2RRC-6R6E-GXJ3-2NXE-QQZE

E2HG-QWLH-P3FT-HH66-T7JQ

EQ9M-7Q3W-CHLL-FC22-2NNY

THKE-MZGY-JDTP-RW99-3EKH

3QYM-Z7TY-YMTQ-MLHF-MC39

FPHC-273K-GWJR-6LPL-KYRQ