So I am itching to blow some giftcards I have sitting around. So I've come up with a few scenarios. I'd like to see what others think. Situation is, I have $150 in BB giftcards as well as 10% off 1 item. So I'm trying to figure out what I can do. I also have about $40-50 dollars of over flow money. So below are things i've listed that I would like , followed by the things I'd like but cost a lot. This would be, if nothing else seems worth it, spend a little extra and get them.
- Razer Kraken 7.1 Headset $93.99 - http://www.bestbuy.com/site/razer-kraken-7-1-gaming-headset/1682504.p?id=1219059641446&skuId=1682504
- Razer Naga $63.99 - http://www.bestbuy.com/site/razer-n...lack/1653812.p?id=1219058303220&skuId=1653812
- Blue Yeti Microphone $143.19 - http://www.bestbuy.com/site/blue-mi...1304440677.p?id=mp1304440677&skuId=1304440677
- QcK Mousepad $9.99 - http://www.bestbuy.com/site/steelseries-qck-mouse-pad-black/2822575.p?id=1218354583161&skuId=2822575
- Razer Extended Mousepad $34.99 - http://www.bestbuy.com/site/razer-g...reen/2907299.p?id=1219083069963&skuId=2907299
- Astro A50 $299.99 - http://www.bestbuy.com/site/astro-g...lack/8359133.p?id=1219328762053&skuId=8359133
- Nvidia 970 GTX $379.99 - http://www.bestbuy.com/site/evga-ge...lack/2496109.p?id=1219549325520&skuId=2496109