American Horror Story[Possible Spoilers]

RivaCom

Forum Master
Staff member
Bronze Donor
Supporter
Not sure if anyone across the pond have watched it. But I just wanted to point out Jessica Lange's "performance" of Gods and Monsters is great.

N

NinjaGirl

I am really confused what time this is set in the music makes it a little silly pretty sure Bowie and Fiona Apple weren't around in the 50s! I love it tho gonna catch up on the 2 this season later today!! :)

N

NinjaGirl

Great performance tho!!!! This cast of actors is amazing

RivaCom

Forum Master
Staff member
Bronze Donor
Supporter
It's suppose to be based in 1960's carnivals. I think the first episode mentions 1959.

N

NinjaGirl

It is cool they have used the same actors each season but in different settings that are pretty freaking scary.. The Asylum I like best fo sho :) The thought of being trapped with no one to help in a place like that.. scary ..

N

NSH4RPY

It is cool they have used the same actors each season but in different settings that are pretty freaking scary.. The Asylum I like best fo sho :) The thought of being trapped with no one to help in a place like that.. scary ..
Is it on Netflix ?

N

NinjaGirl

Season 2 went up 6th Dec :) ;) nooot sure if that US or EU i hop between em! :)

N

NSH4RPY

Well ive watched three episodes so far and um yeah im not sure what i think of it yet haha, a bit confusing and disgusting but strangely good

N

NinjaGirl

Lol you feel like you kinda need to know where the storyline is going cos it's strange!! :)

Rexigar

Forum Master
Staff member
I believe the first 3 seasons are on Netflix now. Season 1 wasn't bad. Season 2 is good. I am halfway through Season 3 and it is ok. But Season 4, simply put, fantastic. In a warped kind of way.