Don't forget to vote for our servers! VOTE NOW!
  • This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Aberration and PvP

Aberration Item Transfer

• Allow items both ways (certain restrictions will be applied when/if available)

Votes: 7 87.5%
  • Allow them only to Aberration (opposite from current setting)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Allow them only FROM Aberration (current setting)

Votes: 1 12.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DudeAwesome

Revenant Member
Glad to see this brought back into discussion!
I'm with @Ryowatanabe201 about the rates. They just seem too high considering that nobody PvPs on Ab anymore. I feel like bringing it into the "PvE Cluster" would be the best course of action at this point. This would include the normal 2x rates with 3x REVolution events and 4x Breeding Frenzies, along with the enabling structure clipping (bDisableStructurePlacementCollision=true).

Considering the drops, I think reconfigure-ability could be considered. Though I love the set-up, it could use a few tweaks here and there IMO.

Also, I love the disabling of foundation support idea, yet I'm slightly skeptical. I've never used it before, so I'm unfamiliar with side-effects, if any exist.

Sipowicz

Server Admin
Staff member
Officer
Im not opposed to bringing Aberration into the PvE cluster fold, matching its setting with the other servers.

I think disabling foundation support requirements is something that can be over abused. Increasing the foundation support radius might not be such a bad idea though. If we can find a fair number.

Sipowicz

Server Admin
Staff member
Officer
So we have had a few suggestions on this matter....

Players have definitely grown accustom to the perks of the PvP change. While im willing to soften the blow of reverting many of those changes... IF we go back to whence we came... For the MOST part i dont want to deviate from our other servers. If we make things too easy/fast there wont be anything to play for long.

It seems all of our players are on board with throwing in towel on the PvP plan. So there will be a vote to turn PvP off for Aberration.

Along with that vote ill post info on what those changes entail.

The reasons?? The priority is to remove ORP2, im not willing to risk the integrity of the map with this mod any longer. This by its self is a substantial change especially for those who really only want to PvE.

Who knows where player activity will be, but since PvP players definitely aren't interested we might as well cater to the PvE players

Please comment below if you have something to say, especially if you disagree!!